Everybody knows that the used car lot is the place people go to when they want to get a good car for a low price. There’s no denying that many of these cars are cheap and have a lot of miles on the clock, but what many people don’t realise is that they can negotiate [...]
Latest Car Reviews UK archives
Many consumers mistakenly believe that in order to receive a quality item you have to pay over the odds for it, but this is simply not the case: bedsos offer a good selection and my personal recommendation. You can buy beds bought from a range of suppliers and can often be the same quality as [...]
THE NEW VW GOLF
A Welcome member of the Golf club.
Few cars have a history like that of the Volkswagen Golf. In its five generations, the perennial favourite with us Brits has notched up worldwide sales of 26 million.
The first Golf rolled off the production line back in 1974, when Nixon was resigning over Watergate and [...]
SEAT’s Leon has been jostling for position with the Ibiza to be the Spanish company’s top dog in the UK for some time.
In 2007 the Leon actually got its nose in front of its supermini sibling to take position as number one.
Since then the all new version of the Ibiza has regained top spot in [...]
BECAUSE we prefer European, preferably German, to American cars, anything with a Chevrolet badge has to offer something more to get us to part with our cash.
The fact that the latest Chevrolet, the Cruze, is actually made in Korea, goes some way to explaining why we get a lot of equipment at a competitve price.
Figures released by the Motor Cycle Industry Association for September show a reovery in demand after a poor summer.
Sales in September were 21.2 per cent lower than the same month last year, an improvement on the markets performance in August when a 30.5 per cent fall was recorded.
Total registrations of powered two wheelers (PTWs) last [...]
Sales of small Mazdas are in overdrive, thanks to a comination of special finance deals and the introduction of improved, new well-equipped models.
We brits bought more Mazdas than any country in Europe last month, with record sales of almost 11,400 and a three per cent market share.
The Japanese marque has earned a reputation for stylish [...]
The first thing that struck me about the RX 450 was one of the details on the fact sheet, just underneath where it said MAX power System Output 295bhp – it said on the road price £50,460.
That’s £50,0000 then – cheers, ill take couple.
Not that this big SUV is out there on its own of [...]
SEAT’s Super Miser – Frugal and Fun
A press release arrive in my inbox this week that announced that SEAT Ibiza Ecomotive has just set a new economy record by crossing 12 European states on a single tank of Fuel. An Austrian “long haul specialist” called Gerhard Plattner managed to get an ashtonishing 1,186 miles from [...]
Thanks to the Scrappage scheme, you can now buy a Fiat Panda for as little as £4,995.
£2,100 off for your old banger Fiat matches the Governments £1,000 and adds a bit more putting in £1,100.
For £4,995 you can get a 1.1 Active ECO. The normal list price is £7,095. And you’ll be getting a tried [...]
- Linda smith in Now Vauxhall Kingston
- ROY in Crystal of Lincoln - Nissan
- email@example.com in KAP Peugeot Folkstone
- ADEVANS in Yeomans Citroen Exeter
- TT199 in Yeomans Citroen Exeter
- DBowden in Yeomans Citroen Exeter
- mil27 in Allen Ford Swindon
- car dealer Sheffield in Harratts Nissan Sheffield
- john in Flear & Thomson Nissan
- M_jay in Robins and Day Preston
- Big Brother Builds on Qashqai Success (5.00 out of 5)
- Sunwin Nissan Nottingham (5.00 out of 5)
- Now Richmond Vauxhall (5.00 out of 5)
- New Seat Ibiza Ecomotive (5.00 out of 5)
- Birchwood Ford (5.00 out of 5)
- Volvo C30 DRIVe Start/Stop (5.00 out of 5)
- Jeeps a Leader when the going gets tough (5.00 out of 5)
- LEXUS LUXURY – Lexus RX 450h SE-L (5.00 out of 5)
- Mazda in Full Flow – Mazda 3 2.2D Sport (5.00 out of 5)
- Cruze a good buy now – but think about later! (5.00 out of 5)
- Land Rover Defender – Ready for anything - 25 votes
- Gates Ford Harlow - 14 votes
- Alan Day Volkswagen New Southgate - 14 votes
- Advantage Stirling VW - 13 votes
- Peugeot 308 RCZ Concept - 12 votes
- Essex Ford Basildon - 12 votes
- Alan Day Volkswagen London - 11 votes
- Yeomans Citroen Exeter - 10 votes
- Dovercourt Ford Colchester - 10 votes
- Flear & Thomson Nissan - 9 votes
Rate & review cars
- Register to add a Review
Write the best review and win an amazing iPod shuffle
Add your Business
- Latest Car Reviews (36)
UK Car Dealers
- No categories